Re: FETCH_USING= wget

Joerg Sonnenberger schrieb:
On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 04:58:46PM +0200, Dirk H. Schulz wrote:
FETCH_CMD is only used when FETCH_USING=manual is active.
That is definitely different here. I first put FETCH_USING= wget into /etc/mk.conf, and ftp still was used. Then I added FETCH_CMD= wget, and then wget was used with ftp-URLs. That was, when I had spaces between "=" and the value as exampled in the docs.
Without spaces (e.g. FETCH_USING=wget), nothing is changed at all.

Are you sure your checkout is correct and current?

pkgsrc/mk/fetch/fetch.mk should be revision 1.43.

No, mine is 1.37. Calling "make" in this directory does not work - how do I update this script? I know this is outing myself as newbie, but ...
Joerg

Dirk