Re: ruby-mode in emacs-nox11

On 5/08/2009 3:07 PM, Stathis Kamperis wrote:
I tried to install ruby-mode for emacs. I had already install
emacs-nox11 installed in my system, but ruby-mode insisted on pulling
full emacs packages as well. Is there a way to make it work with nox11
version as well ?

Use 'make show-options' or 'make show-depends-options' and if 'x11' presents it's self, use '-x11' as a package option ... usually in /etc/mk.conf or set it manually.

If you are using console only, it's generally useful to set '-x11' as a default package option.

Sarton