Re: devel/pango compile dumps core on compile

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 11:25:16AM -0500, Larson, Timothy E. wrote:
> I last built 1.14.9 for m68k a year ago on NetBSD 4.0, and it worked fine
> then.  Usually I document anything unusual I had to do to make them build,
> but I have none for pango.  My collection
> (http://christtrek.dyndns.org:8000/pkgsrc/packages/) is not as big as the
> official one, but it does have some packages not there.

Ah - cool.. thank you. I just pulled it down and installed it - at least
that dependency's taken care of. :)  That'll do in the short-term, but I
wouldn't mind finding out why pango isn't compiling now also since it'll
likely continue to not compile going forward...