Re: php-pdo won't configure on OS X

Hi Louis,

this is now fixed, a patch in databases/php-pdo was inadvertely removed
when databases/php-pdo was upgraded to use modules shipped with
PHP distribution.

You need to update lang/php5 to get new patches/patch-as. Once that file
is in place, you do make clean in databases/php-pdo and then rebuild
the package.

I've checked that the package now compiles and works, at least to
the extend that PHP is able to load the extension on Mac OS X
properly. I did not test actual functionality, but I hope that it
would work okay.

Jaromir

--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek%NetBSD.org@localhost>            http://www.NetBSD.cz/
-=- We can walk our road together if our goals are all the same;     -=-