Re: links and Java Script

Aleksej Saushev <> writes:

> It does work, but the support is quite limited, that's why you may not
> notice it.

Well, according to the documentation there should be a menu item for Java
Script in the "Setup" menu. So I looked into the source code and saw,
that the item is enclosed in an "#ifdef JS" macro. That's why I
concluded that all the Java Script code was disabled. I will do some
more tests to find out, if it is working.