Package binaries for NetBSD/sgimips 4.0 / pkgsrc-2009Q1

I've uploaded the results of a bulk rebuild for NetBSD/sgimips 4.0 to

A total of 6.4GB of packages were uploaded, for a total of 6581
packages.  The source tree this was built from was updated Apr 19, 2009.

For the packages which are not machine-specific (should be the vast
majority), these packages should also be usable on other mips big-
endian ports.

Since we have a policy of only keeping two sets of binary packages for
each os/arch/os-version, the 4.0_2008Q3 has now been deleted.

I'll continue building for this arch/os/os-version for now for
the pkgsrc-2009Q1 branch.

- Håvard