Re: security/gnutls won't build on DragonFly

Hasso Tepper wrote:
walt wrote:
The build system is looking for /usr/lib/gcc41/crti.o instead of
/usr/lib/crti.o (where it actually is).  I can't find where pkgsrc
is picking up that extra 'gcc41'.

I do have both gcc34 and gcc41 on the system, so I'll try building
DragonFly again without gcc34 and see what happens.

Rebuild devel/libtool-base.

From now on I'm going to rebuild libtool every day before breakfast.
It will save me many hours of wasted time :o)