Re: mod_python problem

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 09:27:35 -0300
Sdävtaker <sdavtaker%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> Im having some problems trying to get mod_python working, and was
> wondering if you can help me.

Wrong list.  All we do is install the package for you.  This is a usage
question.  You should ask on an Apache list or, better yet, a
mod_python list if there is one.  However...

> httpd: Syntax error on line 416 of /usr/pkg/etc/httpd/httpd.conf:
> Can't locate API module structure `mod_python' in file
> /usr/pkg/lib/httpd/mod_python.so: Undefined symbol "mod_python"
> --
> At httpd.conf i got:

> LoadModule php5_module lib/httpd/mod_php5.so
> AddHandler application/x-httpd-php .php
>
> LoadModule wsgi_module lib/httpd/mod_wsgi.so
> LoadModule mod_python lib/httpd/mod_python.so

All my modules are in the same form as your other two examples.  I
don't have mod_python installed but my wild guess would be to try this:

LoadModule python_module lib/httpd/mod_python.so
  or
LoadModule mod_python_module lib/httpd/mod_python.so

If that doesn't work, try a more relevant list.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/