Package binaries for NetBSD/macppc 4.0 / pkgsrc-2009Q1

I've uploaded the new results of a bulk build of pkgsrc-2009Q1
done on NetBSD/macppc 4.0 to

A total of 6.9GB of packages were uploaded for a total of 6728

The source tree this was built from was updated first Apr 4 and
subsequently Apr 14, 2009.  For now I'll continue updating and
rebuilding for the pkgsrc-2009Q1 branch for this arch/os/os-

For the packages which are not architecture-specific (should be
the vast majority), these packages should also be usable on other
powerpc ports.

- Håvard