Re: Neon upgrade breaks backwards compatibility of Subversion

  I updated to www/neon to version 0.28.3, which also rebuilt
  devel/subversion-base. However, when attempting to commit to the
  repository on a CentOS Linux box, which is running subversion 1.4.2 with
  neon 0.25, it fails to authenticate. Rolling back www/neon to 0.26.3nb2
  solves the problem. Has anybody else run into this issue?

I haven't seen any problems, but none of my servers are running anything
as ancient as 1.4.2.

Perhaps you can post the precise error messages, with as much debugging
as you can turn on, including what system you are running on, what
authentication method you are trying, and whether all certificates are
really valid.

You could also report this upstream, as it seems
fairly likely to be an upstream bug rather than a pkgsrc bug.