pkgsrc-dashboard - a cgi for reporting on many pkgsrc machines

Hey, guys.  I have a little project I whipped up for centralizing a
place to get reports on the freshness and vulnerabilities of pkgsrc
clients in a network.  Basically, each client can send in their list
of packages and the server will record it, check if it's out of date
(newer source or binary available), and check if it's vulnerable.  I
haven't done a ton of testing, but it's functionally complete and
working on NetBSD boxes with current-ish pkg_* tools.  Check it out
and let me know what you think:

http://code.google.com/p/pkgsrc-dashboard/

Matt