Re: About a rc.d script and "--user ${puser}"

cemkayali%eticaret.com.tr@localhost said:
> I noticed that bug and already tried as below and result is same.

That's another one. I'm referring to what I distributed
as "patch-af". Did you apply any of them?
Even the older version with the "&" bug should lead to
the desired effect as long as you don't explicitely
pass a group name to "privoxy". This means, please replace
"--user ${puser}.${pgroup}"
by just
"--user ${puser}"
in command_args.
Then start privoxy. Then please invoke
"ps ax -O uid,gid,groups=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|grep privoxy"
and tell the result.

best regards
Matthias

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Harald Bolt,
Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt