Re: Crash of make in graphics/gimp-refocus-it

On Fri 16 Jan 2009 at 09:13:43 -0500, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
> Is it always in the same place?  If not, I'd suspect memory problems.

I retried it a few times and it does indeed fail at the same place every
time.

I suspect the package needs a USE_TOOLS += gmake actually, since the
Makefile in question seems to contain some GNU make constructs, although
they don't appear to be really used. However adding that line would hide
the error we're looking at ;-)

>               --Steve Bellovin, http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~smb
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert    -- You author it, and I'll reader it.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl      -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.