Re: Chinese inputmethod users?

On Jan 9, 2009, at 9:51 PM, OBATA Akio wrote:

Hi!

I have a plan to update inputmethod/* packages
* Update pacakges (includes removal of xcin(*1) and import of oxim instead)
 * Update wip/scim* packages and import in main tree.

Thanks.  The second bullet was on my wish list for a long time.

I can test Japanese imputmethods, but not others (Chinses, Korean, and so on...).
Can anyone test those language related input method?

I can test scim-hangul.

--
Min Sik Kim