qiv isn't working? Am I missing anything?

Since xorg became the default NetBSD X server for amd64 (I think with current
5.99.01) I can't set a background wallpaper using qiv. I'm receiving the
following message:

qiv: Your root window's visual is not the visual Imlib chose;
     qiv cannot set the background currently.

Given the same hardware, this never happened before.
Thanks.

NetBSD-current 5.99.6 amd64
Display 1440x900
imlib and qiv compiled from 01/08/09 sources

--
Mandacarú Cascavel <mancasc%yahoo.com.br@localhost>
Faça ligações para outros computadores com o novo Yahoo! Messenger