Re: Problem building www/neon on Linux (libtool related)

On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 15:41:59 +0100
Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie%le-hen.org@localhost> wrote:

> As you can see, there seems to be a missing command, bause there are two
> consecutive pipes "|  |".  I've spent a little time trying to debug, but
> libtool is really too big compared to the time I can afford.  I hope
> some libtool master will be able to figure out the problem quickly.

Hello,

Usually when that happens, it's because libtool's configure didn't
figure out the "global_symbol_pipe" command.

$ grep "^global_symbol_pipe" /usr/pkg/bin/libtool

If it's empty, try to reinstall libtool-base. If it still doesn't work,
look at config.log from libtool-base. The configure test that fails is
"checking command to parse nm output from cc object..."

-Tobias