Package binaries for NetBSD/alpha 3.1 / pkgsrc-2008Q3

I've uploaded the results of a bulk rebuild for NetBSD/alpha

A total of 6.2GB of packages were uploaded for a total count of 6468

The source tree this was built from was updated Oct 26 2008, and the
packages were built on a system running 3.1_STABLE.

I'll update this tree along pkgsrc-2008Q3 and do a rebuild.

Adhering to established practice, the packages for 3.1 2008Q1
have been tossed in the bit-bucket, since we keep at most 2 sets
of binary packages for a given arch/os-version.

- Håvard