Re: imap-uw missing dummy.h in PLIST

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 01:27:16PM +0200, Andri Piik wrote:
> Imap-uw package is missing dummy.h - that's needed to build for
> example php-imap.

I'm sorry but I cannot reproduce that on my system:
1.) That file is definitely not installed by the "imap-uw" package on
    my system.
2.) Despite that I can build the "php-imap" package without problems.

Can you please provide more information e.g. what pkgsrc sources
(HEAD or which branch, how old) and what platform you are using.
And the exact error message would help as well.

        Kind regards

Matthias Scheler