svn: No worthy mechs found

Hi,

I got this 'svn: No worthy mechs found' syslog auth messages when I
updated a source tree. In this case the mplayer source.

It took me a while to figure out what is going on and that
security/cy2-anonymous was missing (at least that was the last
one which fixed it after installing some other cy2- packages).

IMHO subversion-base needs to depend on some of these packages
too if 'PKG_OPTIONS.subversion = sasl' is used.

Bernd

P.S. Sorry Eric that you got his mail twice, but the first one
had a wrong address for pkgsrc-users