Re: openoffice3 build problem with java

Bernd Ernesti wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to build openoffice with java, but it fails like this
after 45 minutes of building:
/usr/pkg/java/jdk-1.5.0/include/jni.h does exists and so the
-I/usr/pkg/java/jdk-1.5.0/include
should work, maybe some pkgsrc framework which removes that option from the
compiller.

Pkgsrc caches all of the headers in a buildlinks directory before starting the compile. Chances are that the cache is missing the link
to that header file, though I can't tell you why.  Sometimes you
can rescue the compile just by adding the symlink manually.