Re: Updating time/sunbird to 0.7

On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 10:15:03 +0200
Yorick Hardy <yhardy%uj.ac.za@localhost> wrote:

> I quickly updated the package to 0.9.
> I put it in local/sunbird so that it does not overwrite the current
> time/sunbird.
>
> I am afraid I have only done minimal testing, would anyone like to
> try it?

I need to test some more -- I'm seeing a few odd messages.  When I fire
it up, I get 'Error: Upgrade fail!  DB Error: duplicate column name:
is_organizer' on stderr.  I also get a pop-up box "An error was
encountered preparting th ecalendar located at moz-profile-calendar://
for use.  It will not be available.  The detail button says "Error
number 0x80004005. Exception... "Component returned failure code
0x8004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)
[moz|StorageConnection.executeSimmpleSQL]", a bit mroe repetitive
stuff, the location "JS
frame::file:///usr/pkg/lib/sunbird/components/calStorageCalendarModule.js
-> file:///usr/pkg/lib/sunbird/js/calStorageCalendar.js :: addColumn ::
line 898" data: no.

I don't recall if I had any appointments before (though I think I did);
I definitely had Task items which are not being displayed.