Re: bootstrap can trigger bug in /bin/sh of OpenSolaris

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 4:55 PM, Joerg Sonnenberger
<> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 02:04:52PM +0100, J?rn Clausen wrote:
>> For what it's worth: Changing the regex to
> Intereseting. It should be noted that this is *not* a regex, but a
> fnmatch expression. I'm starting to wonder if Solaris broke something
> more major... Have you tried filling a bug report with (Open)Solaris?

I posted this article yesterday:

But either this is the wrong place, or it takes some time to get
noticed by a developer. I have just reported this as a bug via another
interface on

Joern Clausen