Package binaries for NetBSD/macppc 4.0 / pkgsrc-2008Q3

I've uploaded the results of a bulk rebuild of pkgsrc-2008Q3 done
on NetBSD/macppc 4.0 to

A total of 6.7GB of packages were uploaded for a total of 6429

The source tree this was built from was updated Oct 5, 2008.
Yes, I started building slightly before the branch was actually
cut...  I'll continue rebuilding for the pkgsrc-2008Q3 branch.

For the packages which are not architecture-specific (should be
the vast majority), these packages should also be usable on other
powerpc ports.

- Håvard