Re: postfix+dspam+clamav+dovecot

Martti Kuparinen wrote:

> It's not part of pkgsrc, however, feel free to submit problem report with
> a patch and I'll commit it (=I'm the postfix maintainer).

That's done :) I've sent a PR a few minutes ago.

Postfix would support SQLite backend if you add PKG_OPTIONS.postfix+=sqlite to
your mk.conf ;)

Martti, please tell me whether I'm right or wrong in the way I distribute this
patch and the changes I've done.

That's my first contribution to pkgsrc ;)

Cheers,

--

Sébastien BOCAHU - zecrazytux

http://zecrazytux.net
zecrazytux%im.apinc.org@localhost
zecrazytux @ #labo-linux #labo-linux.bsd @ irc.freenode.org

Please avoid sending me files in proprietary formats,
such as microsoft word or excel.
Please use open standards instead (for example, pdf).
Plain text is *really* appreciated !