[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
I'm building a new mail server using NetBSD/amd64 4.99.x and I'd like to have
something like this:
* postfix (with pcre and tls options)
+ SMTP (TCP 25)
+ SMTPS with TLS (TCP 465)
+ Maildir delivery
* dspam (with clamav, debug, homedir, long-usernames, syslog options)
+ used as content filter from postfix
+ check for viruses with clamav
- aliases for training dspam's global databases
--> same detection settings for all users
* dovecot (with pam option)
+ IMAP with SSL (993)
- move mails automatically to folders based on To: etc.
+ = already done
- = not done yet
I'd like to avoid MySQL in this setup so normal regexp/pcre tables for postfix
should be used (=text files with regexp expression).
Has anyone done anything like this? How do you handle the dspam training?
Maybe we should have something in the NetBSD Guide...
Main Index |
Thread Index |