Re: typo3-dependencies: Why apache?

> Now, typo3 has dropped dependency to apache.

Great, thank you.

> One thing that I worried is how we get dependency between PHP
> extentions and web server.  It is obvious that these CMS needs running
> web server.  We needs some dependency in pkgsrc.

Yes, I agree with you. I will check with other packages, how it's done
there. As I said, Squirrelmail for example "does it right". I will take a
look at its makefiles, and check how it's done there, and mail a report
(may be even with patches) here if you like.

- Volkmar

--
http://blog.nifelheim.info/tech