sysutils/dbus

Hello,

sysutils/dbus uses some gcc options we don't currently support - namely -pie - but which our gcc doesn't reject either. The result is a non-working dbus-daemon at least on macppc ( fails to start with 'unsupported non-PLT relocation Type 6' ). Unfortunately, configure -- without-pie has no effect but removing the offending options from bus/ Makefile gave a working binary. Now I'm not quite sure what to do about it - my autoconf cluelevel isn't anywhere near high enough to even attempt to fix this,

have fun
Michael