Re: Mutt-devel fails to display text correctly with ncurses

On Sun 14 Sep 2008 at 15:51:09 +0200, Rhialto wrote:
> I have used the "ncurses" option with mail/mutt-devel (and mail/mutt)
> for a long time, since NetBSD's own curses seemed to ignore SIGWINCH and
> also it didn't know the function use_default_colors(). [ I haven't
> checked recently if this is both still the case. ] This breaks resizing
> the terminal window, resp. some colour setting in the .muttrc.

I just checked curses: it does seem to respect SIGWINCH now and know
about use_default_colors(). It even displays all characters correctly,
BUT it does have a fault displaying the index (it inserts a newline in
the subject of the mail with the cyrillic username). Ncurses also had
this problem.

-Olaf.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl        -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.