removing security/AiSSLtelnet and security/smimemsg

The two packages

have unfetchable distfiles and 404 HOMEPAGEs.  They apparently have
non-free licenses, but I can't get a copy of the license to read.

It does not appear that any packages depend on these packages.

So, I propose to remove the packages from pkgsrc next week.  If anyone
knows the authors or the current homepage or considers themselves the
maintainer, please either speak up here or mail me privately.