Re: screen-blanking and horizontal red streaks with a DVI KVM...

> pkg_info says modular-xorg-drivers-1.3.  The log file says
>       Chipset ATI Radeon X300 (RV370) 5B60 (PCIE) found

In that case, you may want to look at ; it has a bunch
of discussion on the issue. If your LCD has a mode where it shows you
the current resolution with frequency, you may want to try pulling that
up while trying the flickering-inducing behavior. When I had a radeon
with the same issue, it showed that the frequency would drop by several
Hz when that behavior happened.