xfce4-xarchiver on sparc/solaris9 build issue

'allo,

I was trying to build the meta-pkgs/xfce4 package and ran into the following issue. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated. I am doing this on a SPARC system running Solaris 9. It seems like Solaris does not have a mkdtemp. It does exist in libnbcompat.a though. Maybe xfce4 needs to depend on libnbcompat ? How do I go about adding that dependency ?

ld: warning: symbol `my_stat' has differing sizes:
(file xarchiver-main.o value=0x98; file xarchiver-extract_dialog.o value=0x88);
        xarchiver-main.o definition taken
ld: warning: symbol `my_stat' has differing sizes:
(file xarchiver-main.o value=0x98; file xarchiver-add_dialog.o value=0x88);
        xarchiver-main.o definition taken
mkdtemp                             xarchiver-extract_dialog.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to xarchiver
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake[2]: *** [xarchiver] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/pkgsrc/sysutils/xfce4-xarchiver/work/xarchiver-0.4.6/src'
gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/pkgsrc/sysutils/xfce4-xarchiver/work/xarchiver-0.4.6'
gmake: *** [all] Error 2
*** Error code 2
Stop.
bmake: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/sysutils/xfce4-xarchiver
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/sysutils/xfce4-xarchiver
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/meta-pkgs/xfce4