Re: graphviz package is 'broken'

Bernd Ernesti <netbsd%lists.veego.de@localhost> writes:

> On Fri, Aug 01, 2008 at 08:00:30AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
>> lua is an option - see options.mk.
>> The unconditional lua include that is commented out should probably be
>> removed.

> Ups, you are correct. I didn't go up to much in my log to see that part.

I removed the extraneous lines in Makefile.

> Btw, why does the option for tcl includes the tk buildlink file?

Probably because graphviz really has some tk support, and the option is
there to avoid building tcl for people who set
"PKG_DEFAULT_OPIONS+=-tcl".  Perhaps it should require both the tcl and
tk options, or perhaps the option should become tk.  It would be good to
figure out what's going on before changing stuff though.