Re: firefox3 totally unusable

Tobias Nygren <tnn%NetBSD.org@localhost> writes:

> On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 13:48:05 +0200
> Rhialto <rhialto%falu.nl@localhost> wrote:
>
>> To begin with, it wants me to agree with a EULA.
>
> Please complain to the Mozilla Foundation if you don't like the EULA.

Fair enough, but that raises the question of whether this is free
software and needs a LICENSE= tag (not in the default list).  But
OpenOffice does this too, and I'm not sure if one can modify the source
to remove the nag screen - if not, I don't see how the license would
meet the various free software definitions.

Assuming it's this:

  http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/legal/eula/firefox-en.html

it seems merely a bit goofy (license to use, when use it's a right
reserved to copyright holders).