Re: Package binaries for NetBSD/sparc64 4.0 / pkgsrc-2008Q1

Hi,

I've uploaded the results of a bulk build for NetBSD/sparc64 4.0
(compiled on 4.0_BETA2) to

   ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/sparc64/4.0_2008Q1/

This build was done from sources updated Jun 26 2008.  A total of
2.9GB of packages were uploaded, for a total of 2863 packages.

The list of new packages or packages available in new versions are:
mantis, mit-krb5, mt-daapd, mtr, net-snmp, netperf, perl, php,
php5-*, plone3, py24-django, py24-qt3-qscintilla, quagga, samba,
star, tcl, tk, uudeview, uulib, vim, vim-gtk, vim-gtk2, vim-lang,
vim-motif, vim-share, vim-xaw, wterm, and xonclock,

I will be switching this machine to the coming 2008Q2 branch now, so
this will be the last update of 2008Q1 for this os/arch combination.
(Yeah, I said I'd do that in my previous update, but, well, I didn't.)

As indicated above, the build was done on a machine running
NetBSD 4.0_BETA2, and most of these packages should be usable both
on 4.0_BETA2 and newer versions of the OS.

Regards,

- Håvard