replace fpdns with p5-Net-DNS-Fingerprint ?

I packaged p5-Net-DNS-Fingerprint but didn't commit it yet.

The HOMEPAGE for net/fpdns redirects to new homepage for
Net::DNS::Fingerprint.

Old package doesn't provide perl module.

New package provides both perl module and the fpdns tool.

It is a newer version.

I plan on importing p5-Net-DNS-Fingerprint.

Anyone have any problems with removing net/fpdns? I will document
"successor" in the CHANGES-2008 file.

Or does someone want to update net/fpdns to use that perl module? And
adjust p5-Net-DNS-Fingerprint to not install the man page and tool?