Re: Re: Error upgrading wm/icewm

On Sat, Jun 07 2008 - 22:26, Aleksey Cheusov wrote:
> > Hello,
>
> > wm/icewm is a bit outdated, so I try to upgrade pkgsrc to the
> > last version. I still can't solve a compilation error.
> > The upgrade is here http://www.tumfatig.net/icewm-1.3.2-TRY.tar.gz
> I didn't see the code but error messages look like
> a non-const member function is called from const object
> like this:
>
>   const YImage * yimage = get_object_from(somewhere);
>   yimage -> draw(args);
>
> where YImage is
>   class YImage {
>   public:
>      RET draw(args) [no const here!] ;
>   };

the code is:
void Graphics::drawImage(const ref<YImage> &pix, int const x, int const y) {
    pix->draw(*this, x - xOrigin, y - yOrigin);
}

> You can try to remove 'const' modifier from yimage variable
> or add 'const' modifier to the function 'draw'.

Unfortunately I have no knowledge in C++
So I tryed adding/removing "const" in the CC file and H file containing some
reference of the "draw()" function but that don't correct anything :-(

> Anyway talk to upstream.

Yeah, I'll drop a line on IceWM ML.

Regards,
        Jo