Re: Error upgrading wm/icewm

> Hello,

> wm/icewm is a bit outdated, so I try to upgrade pkgsrc to the
> last version. I still can't solve a compilation error.
> The upgrade is here
I didn't see the code but error messages look like
a non-const member function is called from const object
like this:

  const YImage * yimage = get_object_from(somewhere);
  yimage -> draw(args);

where YImage is
  class YImage {
     RET draw(args) [no const here!] ;

You can try to remove 'const' modifier from yimage variable
or add 'const' modifier to the function 'draw'.

Anyway talk to upstream.

Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.