Re: anjuta compiling bug with autogen

On Mon, 26 May, 2008 at 04:53:19PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> I just updated autogen in pkgsrc to 5.9.5, which fixes the problem for
> me. Do you still see it with that version?
>  Thomas

i managed to get anjuta to work by editing its makefile. i simply placed a #
before the autogen depency check and installed it successfully with the
autogen-5.8.3nb1 binary pkg from 2.1_2007Q3. everything seems to be okay. will
test it with the new autogen version this weekend and mail back if it runs for
thx for your mail!
Der kann`s mit allen: