pkg_admin audit frontends

[BCC to pkgsrc-users as Heads up, please keep replies to tech-pkg]

Hi all,
I have just committed the code to switch make readme generation to
pkg_admin audit-history. This removes the only direct user of the
pkg_vulnerabilities file I can think of, so I would like to continue
with committed the attached scripts and add a MESSAGE about adjusting
the configuration file.

Any further issues to look into before doing that?