gnome-2.22 progress

As you might have noticed, I've updated the "platform" part
of gnome to 2.22. Backward compatibility is generally good,
so I don't expect many problems.

I have big parts of the "desktop" subset ready for commit,
but there are some issues:
-samba support of "gvfs" doesn't work for me (just hangs)
-gnome-terminal crashes early on startup. The 2.20 version
 still compiles and works.
-gnome-games need "ggz" which is in -wip and needs to be
 reviewed and imported. The 2.20 version works.
-libgtop needs some work to compile on NetBSD. The 2.20
 version is still fine.

Of these, I'd consider only the first one a stopper. The
"nautilus" file manager of 2.22 uses gvfs exclusively,
which means that it can't display smb shares which is
a regression compared to the 2.20 gnome-vfs implementation.

I'd be thankful for any help to fix these problems.

best regards
Matthias

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Harald Bolt,
Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt