removal of GNU_PROGRAM_PREFIX from editors/ed?

Anyone care if I remove the GNU_PROGRAM_PREFIX support from
pkgsrc/editors/ed?

The package has a security issue.

The new versions no longer support "binprefix".

This means it will be installed as ed and red (instead of ged and gred).

Two other alternatives: I install manually with post-install target or I
patch the Makefile.in and configure* to add --program-prefix support.

As for me, I only use this package on Linux systems and I have
GNU_PROGRAM_PREFIX= empty.