[announcement] distbb - new tool for DISTrbuted Bulk Builds!

I've made my own tool for a distributed bulk builds, distbb.
It is available as a package wip/distbb.

Key features:
   - several packages can be built at the same time on different
     machines or chroots
   - there is no limit on a number of building nodes
   - ready for bulk builds with DESTDIR enabled
   - logs are better than pbulk's (inspired by Hubert's bulk build)
   - no pbulk-like "surprizes" like pkg/36985, pkg/37100, pkg/37700 etc.

Example bulk build result:

I think distbb is in beta stage.
So, bug reports, suggestions, questions etc. are welcome, as always.

Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.