Re: tme and ./MY-SUN4C:8: tme/machine/sun4: No such file or directory

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008, Greg Oster wrote:

> > The executable has RPATH correct:
> > tx:tme$ objdump -x /usr/pkg/bin/tmesh  | grep RPATH
> >   RPATH       /usr/pkg/lib
> >

> > What am I missing? I tried ktracing but didn't show what it couldn't find.
>
> Somewhere in the notes it says you need to set LTDL_LIBRARY path too...
> Something like:
>
>  setenv LTDL_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/pkg/lib

Thanks Greg. I guess that is my misunderstanding as I thought the builtin
RPATH was good enough. I had tried setting LTDL_LIBRARY_PATH but I only
tested with /usr/pkg/lib/tme path (with tme directory).

What needs to be done for the pkgsrc package to handle this?

> (I ran into this exactly problem a while back...)

  Jeremy C. Reed