Re: Updating emulators/simh

On Fri 29 Feb 2008 at 21:05:18 +0100, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
> Networking may work, too.

Speaking of networking, does it still only use the BPF method? That
method cannot communicate with the host machine itself. For klh10 (the
PDP-10 emulator) I once put together a tap + bridge networking method,
which doesn't have that problem. Any interest in that?

-Olaf.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl        -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.