Re: mod_python on Linux

OBATA Akio wrote:
On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 02:34:04 +0900, Louis Guillaume
<> wrote:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ldb4
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
apxs:Error: Command failed with rc=65536

Put following line in pkgsrc/lang/python24/ may help you.

.include "../../mk/"

Yes! that did it. At least it fixed Linux. I don't know if this breaks the package on other platforms, though. But for now I'm back up and running. As soon as I have an opportunity (probably this weekend) I'll make sure this works on NetBSD and MacOSX.

Thank You!