Re: fonts/t1lib, x11/modular-xorg-server, x11/xdm, print/cups and lang/python24 in DragonFly BSD

I did this on a vkernel with latest -HEAD, with a fresh bootstrap, so a
completely clean environment (I also have USE_DESTDIR=full in my mk.conf) ...
I will try to create a new vkernel from scratch to see if I messed up