Re: Bulk build not using updated package tools?

On Tue, Feb 05, 2008 at 06:08:17PM -0800, Jesse Peterson wrote:
> Great. Is there a PR I can track? Should I file one if not?

No PR (yet). If I haven't committed something for this until Friday,
please fill one.

> Is there a workaround?

Use something like
make install PKG_DBDIR=/usr/somewhere/pkgdb LOCALBASE=/usr/somewhere
to install pkg_install and afterwards set
PKG_TOOLS_BIN=/usr/somewhere/sbin in /etc/mk.conf. It might break some
packages though.

Joerg