Re: Bulk build not using updated package tools?

Great. Is there a PR I can track? Should I file one if not?

Is there a workaround? Can I manually build the newer tools from the NetBSD
tree and place them into their respective /usr/{s,}bin locations (perhaps just
"cp /usr/pkg/sbin/pkg_* /usr/sbin" and others?). I'd imagine a NetBSD CVS
snapshot would work just as well, too.

Thanks and let me know if I can help!
- Jesse

--