education category?

Jeremy C. Reed writes:
 > Not very many listed above. What other educational programs?
 >
 > I am guessing we need at least 20 to make a new category.
 >
 > Any thoughts on this before I import some new educational packages?

It seems that there is some resistance to moving packages from one
category to another because of the difficulty of tracking them during
updates.  Thus, we have some packages in what seem like the wrong
categories now because the natural ones didn't exist when they were
first imported (some of the gps things that might best be in geography
come to mind).  I might suggest that if a nascent category can
reasonably be expected to have a number of packages in the not too
distant future it is fine to start with fewer than 20.

Cheers,
Brook