Re: Error replacing gnome-utils-2.20.0.1nb1

On 23/01/2008, Huub <huubvanniekerk%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After a successful build of gnome-utils-2.20.0.1nb1, it ends in error
> code 1:
>
> ===> Replacing for gnome-utils-2.20.0.1nb1
> WARNING: experimental target - DATA LOSS MAY OCCUR.
> ERROR: No packages to tarup identified!

Any chance that you had an earlier gnome2-utils package installed already?

> Usage: /usr/pkg/bin/pkg_tarup [-a] [-K pkg_dbdir] [-d pkgrepository] [-s
> pkg_sufx] installed_pkg|pattern [...]
> The following environment variables are used:
>   (unless overriden by command line parameters)
>   PKGREPOSITORY - A destination directory for packages (/tmp)
>   PKG_DBDIR     - The location of the package database directory
>   PKG_SUFX      - The suffix to append to the package (.tgz)
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop.
> make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/misc/gnome-utils
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop.
> make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/misc/gnome-utils
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop.
> make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/misc/gnome-utils
>

> I can't find anything on a tarup error. Any idea please?

/dev/random says:
        I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
Chavdar Ivanov   | Talbot Way, Small Heath Business Park
Delcam UK        | Birmingham B10 0HJ, United Kingdom
Customer Support | (+44)121-6831014